BestCrypt Container Encryption For Linux v.3 - Beta Out Now
File Encryption on Linux Easier Than Ever With Jetico's BestCrypt
- Improved cross-platform compatibility
Access BestCrypt-protected files on Linux, Windows, Mac and Android.
- Enhanced usability
Create a new container in just one click and view a progress bar of encryption operations with a revamped GUI.
- Enhanced performance
Perform several operations with different containers simultaneously.
- Enhanced security
- Add another layer of authentication on top of standard password protection with support for keyfiles;
- Protect all passwords from brute-force attacks by using state-of-the-art hashing and salting functions;
- Disguise encrypted files as random data by using containers with encrypted headers.
- Binary packages for popular Linux distributions
Deploy BestCrypt easily by downloading a one-click installer for:
- Ubuntu 12.04, 14.04, 15.10, 16.04
- Debian 7, 8, testing
- RedHat / CentOS 6, 7
- Fedora 20, 21, 22, 23, 24
- Linux Mint 2, 13, 17, 17.1, 17.2, 17.3, 18
- To use BestCrypt on a different Linux distribution contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOW RELEASED - Read the news